General PermissionsHugging this character: Feel free! Kanaya's not exactly the hugging type unless it's with close friends, but she'll merely be confused if some stranger does it.
Kissing this character: Feel Free! Expect her to maybe freak out about it depending on circumstances.
Flirting with this character: Very yes. She'll almost certainly respond with snark, though in some cases she might just flirt back.
Fighting with this character: Yes, and good luck. See below regarding her weapon of choice.
Injuring this character: Some injury is okay. She's ridiculously tough. Anything major requires permission.
Killing this character: With Permission
Mind controlling this character: With Permission
Additional MayhemKanaya is basically a vampire.
- Kanaya may ask your character to allow her to feed on them.
- Kanaya may feed on your character to the point where they are physically affected (dizziness, blackouts). This may be accidental, or in extreme cases it may be purposeful.
- Kanaya may swing a chainsaw at opponents in a fight. Feel free to have your characters dodge her weapon perfectly. I'd rather we talk and discuss if there's going to be any major damage caused.
- When using text communication, Kanaya will Tend To Enunciate Each Word You Speak Very Clearly And Carefully without any punctuation. If this is annoying, I can scale back the typing quirk, eliminate it entirely, or switch to voice/video communication.
- Troll genitalia is not defined in canon, so any specifics are headcanon. I prefer to use typical human female genitals for Kanaya. However, not all troll roleplayers will use the same. Several people prefer a "bulge and nook" combo, and example of which can be seen here(NSFW). While I prefer human junk, I'm perfectly fine with just about anything. Feel free to request that I use the alien junk for a thread. when it comes to a character encountering two trolls with two players using different genitals, I would prefer it if the whole thing was hand-waved as consistent.
Kanaya is canonically only interested in people presenting as females. While I welcome male characters in trying to hit on her, she will not. Androgynous characters may have more luck.